Never worry about power again.
Strymon has solved the switching power supply problem. With our dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering, we have designed a switching power supply that is actually quieter than linear units.
Zuma is the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its kind. Zuma offers nine high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs—each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer. Designed to meet the needs of today’s players, each output provides a staggering 500mA of current.
Zuma’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
To make sure your pedalboard delivers the best sound quality possible when powered by Zuma, we did extensive listening tests with every pedal we could get our hands on, and we audio test each and every unit in our lab. In fact, every Zuma power supply unit goes through the same rigorous Audio Precision testing that our pedals go through. With Zuma, your pedals will sound the way they were designed to sound.
Zuma’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
WORLD TOUR READY.
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Zuma delivers an abundance of clean, rock-steady power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.
NEVER RUN OUT OF OUTPUTS.
Ins & Outs
- 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- 10 pedal cables included
- 5x 18″ pedal cables (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- 5x 36″ pedal cables (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- Nine individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility insures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under most pedalboards
- Designed and built in the USA
- Zuma dimensions: 6.8″ x 3.3″ x 1.8” (173mm x 84mm x 46mm)
- Zuma weight: 1.25 lbs. (680g)