HUGE HORSEPOWER, SMALL SIZE.
Power your pedals with Ojai—the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its size. Ojai delivers clean, rock-steady power to your effects pedals in a lightweight and expandable package, giving you flexibility and room to grow.
You get five high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs—each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer. Each output provides a massive 500mA of current.
Ojai’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
Ojai’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
WORLD TOUR READY.
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Ojai delivers clean, reliable power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.
NEVER RUN OUT OF OUTPUTS.
Have a growing rig? Ojai is part of an expandable system. Gain more outputs by connecting additional Ojai or Ojai R30 units to the 24V Thru jack. Or use Ojai to add five more outputs to our Zuma or Zuma R300 power supplies (sold separately).
Ins & Outs
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs
- 500mA per output powers nearly any pedal
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to straight cables, 18″ length)
- 24V power adapter, EIAJ-05 power adapter cable, and IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- Five individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility insures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA
- Ojai dimensions: 3.2″ x 2.3″ x 1.3” (81mm x 58mm x 33mm)
- Ojai weight: 4.7 oz. (133g)